Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

[Comipo] River of 4 Seasons chapter 1 is done!




After a couple of days of sleeping late, I finally finished my new series and also entry for the Comipo! contest! There has been feelings of ups and down while making these. At times I felt this chapter doesn't went as funny as chapter 0, but I've taken pride in each of them.
In case you're wondering why there's a Zaku tag on this post, read 'em up! I hope you'll be pleasantly surprised! :D

If you like to hear about my opinions on each pages (mostly), you can visit my deviantART page :) .
Gunpla comics will be back soon!

As usual, please read from right-to-lef.t

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

1 comment:

  1. Keep Trying!
    Never Surrender!
    Ever Vigilante!!!

    ReplyDelete