Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operation

If you've been reading the news, you'll know that there's a new free(?) Gundam Game for PS3.
I don't own a PS3, so all I could say after seeing some of the pictures was "wow, the graphics are nice for a Gundam game".
... And then I saw the PV.


Can we say, Gundam x Battlefield?


Holy ****, that looked DAMN AWESOME O_O.
Is this the Gundam game we've been waiting for, and is this how the Gundam game series will be from therefore on?
I'm still keeping my fingers crossed, but I'm damn impressed with what I've seen.

4 comments:

  1. Shame that it's only a japanese exclusive for now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminds me a lot of Operation Troy for XBOX 360, which is also pretty similar. But I didn't expect mobile suits to another in the air and fling them down like a wrestling move o_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this seems to be an improved version of Operation Troy.
      Hahaha, those "takedowns" has been causing some debate among Gundam fans. Some like it, some doesn't.

      Delete
  3. wow, I don't think the graphic is that great for a PS3 system, but the gameplay looks pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete