Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another "Why I'm missing"

Soo yeah, I missed another week without a post again ;^^.

well, there's only one--- or should I say two reason for it:

Because I've been building these two guys.

The big MG Figurerise Kamen Rider W Cyclone Joker






My comments while building it:
- Biiiiiiig (over 30cm tall)
- Interesting gimmicks
- Ouch, those green parts have a quite nasty nub marks =/
- The proportions are quite off =/
- GAH those fingers are creepy

and then the magnificent RG RX-78-2




haven't finished the weapons and shield though


My comments while building it:
- Holy crap I think I bended the Advanced MS Joint parts a bit too much, it almost break (white parts appearing) O_o
- Aaaaaarrrghh this part is so small (on multiple occasions)
- Uuuuuuurrrrgh these panel lines are so shallow
- WuaAaAAaAAAaAAa the small realistic decal that I'm trying to put just flew somewhere!! (luckily I found it later)
- Nooooooo why can't I clean this nubmark on the chest!?
- .......... oh my God, this is just so awesome on many levels O_o

And I didn't took any WIP pics because I already built their WIP/Review from Gunpla Secret Factory, and I'm a lazy bastard :p.

Anyway, before I review these two, the review of HGUC GM Striker and a 4koma should be up soon. hopefully within this week.

so, until then...

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~!!!"

6 comments:

  1. MF KR fingers creepy. LOL~!

    White marks = stress marks = NOT GOOD~! O_O

    Gureeto... In November it'll be the RG Zaku-II.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh Fingers are fine, But Its HUGE!!!, or maybe God is just a tiny little kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MG W is seriously over 30 cm tall? That's taller than a Perfect Grade O___O

    ReplyDelete
  4. what? 30? taller then MG? even PG?

    tempting for me too, but maybe his Fang Joker is more tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @divinelight:
    to be honest I can't really recommend MG W Cyclone Joker, but maybe if Bandai later released Fang Joker had better proportions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 30cm that's Big by the way Some online stores already put sales for MG Cyclone joker >w<.

    ReplyDelete